Sunday, November 26, 2006

Greatly exaggerated

Several readers have brought to my attention that Mah Rabu was down for several days, and expressed concern that this was the end. Thanks for the alerts! This was just a technical issue with Blogspot, nothing more, and it's fixed now. Since I was in the old country for Thanksgiving, I didn't catch it quickly.

If Mah Rabu ever has to go down for good, I promise this will happen with more fanfare, and that it won't just suddenly disappear. But I don't see any reason it would have to. I'm not worried about writing anything that would get me into trouble: I don't intend to look for a job in the organized Jewish community or (l'havdil!!!) the Republican party, and I don't really post about work or my personal life. So we're here to stay!

Coming soon: Hilchot Pluralism Parts V and VI.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you'll be around for a while.

    Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I'm eagerly awaiting future pluralism posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete